Spanish online lessons 1 – 5: 2 hs. video
Realizing that our Spanish online lessons are scattered among so many different videos, I thought I would be easier to have some compilations of lessons. So, this one will be the first of a series of compiled videos. Here we will begin by learning the Spanish alphabet and it’s pronunciation; some Spanish phonetics; some basic vocabulary and simple useful phrases, and then we’ll also focus on some Spanish grammar: We will learn which are the most important Spanish verbs.
This video contains the following Spanish online lessons:
- Lesson 1: The Spanish alphabet and it’s pronunciation
- Lesson 2: Spanish subject pronouns and the four main Spanish verbs: SER ESTAR HABER TENER – (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 3: Spanish phonetics (all videos 1 through 5)
- Lesson 4: The two most important Spanish verbs: verb SER and verb ESTAR (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 5: Basic Spanish vocabulary and essencial phrases (Videos 1 & 2)
Don’t forget to comment or ask if you have any questions. I try not to leave any questions or doubts unanswered.
Also, I recommend all my students that follow my online courses to do the exams that I upload to my website. The topics of this lesson (Spanish online lessons 1 – 5) are included in Spanish Quiz Nbr. 1 (lessons 1 – 5).
You can find a full list of all the video lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-screen size, click on the icon on the lower right corner of the video.
You can download the Notes from Spanish lessons 1 – 5 by clicking here.