Spanish practice lesson: Sentences, questions and answers
This is just another Spanish practice lesson or review lesson to make sure you will have at least a chance to exercise and use your head to think how to answer the few questions I will be doing here.
So, as usual I will be doing a few simple questions, and giving you a few seconds to think the answer by yourselves.
We will be practicing doing some sentences in Spanish. Like, for example:
- ¿Qué quieres hacer? – What do you want to do?
- ¿Qué estás haciendo? – What are you doing?
- Quiero salir a correr. – I want to go out to run.
- Quiero salir a trotar. – I want to go out jog.
- Pero estoy un poco cansado/a. – But I am a bit tired.
- ¿Por qué estás cansado/a? – Why are you tired?
- Porque no he dormido bien anoche. – Because I haven’t slept well last night.
- Porque no dormí bien la noche pasada. – Because I didn’t sleep well the night before.
- ¿Qué hiciste ayer? – What did you do yesterday?
- ¿Qué has hecho ayer? – What have you done yesterday?
- Ayer salí con mis padres. – Yesterday I went out with my parents.
These Spanish practice lessons are always useful to review what we have learned along our Spanish course. To practice and to exercise as well. But also in these Spanish practice lessons I mentions a few useful tips about Spanish language that will help you. I’m always dropping some few tips here are there along these lessons. You need be attentive and take advantage of them.
You can find a full list of all the video lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-size, click on the right icon on the lower right corner of the video.