Spanish online lessons 2nd Compilation: Lessons 27 – 34
Happy Sunday to everybody! Last night I stayed awake until late compiling a few more Spanish online lessons. Instead of drowning you all will new posts like in the beginning, when I used to upload one new video lesson per day, now I’m uploading new video-lessons on a weekly basis; and one new Spanish lesson every three weeks. That means that I wont finish publishing the full Spanish course before a few years, LOL! 😀 That is a lot of time! As for me, I am having fun blogging, recording, writing, and mainly replying comments. Remember to email your questions. This will also help do this course a little bit more interactive (I still haven’t come up with a decent technique for doing this online course interactive).
Anyway… You can follow me on Facebook as well: https://www.facebook.com/spanishfreelessonsonline/
Remember you can find all my Spanish online lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu.
This video contains the following lessons:
- Lesson 27 – Colors in Spanish (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 28 – Spanish sentences using colors (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 29 – Spanish prepositional pronouns (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 30 – Spanish possessive pronouns (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 31 – Spanish questions and answers: Why Because (Por qué Porque) (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 32 – Countable and uncountable in Spanish: Many – Plenty (Videos 1 & 2)
- Lesson 33 – Spanish Prepositions
- Lesson 34 – Prepositions in Spanish (Cont.) (Videos 1 & 2)
Also, I recommend all my students that follow my online courses to do the exams that I upload to my website. The topics of this series of Spanish online lessons are covered in Spanish Quiz Nbr. 5 (lessons 27 – 34).
You can find a full list of all the video lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-size, click on the right icon on the lower right corner of the video.