Spanish Quiz 4 relates to the 4th series of lessons
Spanish Quiz Nbr. 4 includes exercises from all topics covered in lessons 20 – 26 (or Compilation Nbr. 4).
The topics covered are the following:
Lesson 20 – What’s the time in Spanish Part 2 (Videos 1 & 2)
Lesson 21 – Spanish verbs that end in “IR” (Videos 1 & 2)
Lesson 22 – Spanish Prepositions (Videos 1 & 2)
Lesson 23 – Spanish Possessive Adjectives (Videos 1 & 2)
Lesson 24 – Spanish Unstressed Possessive Adjective Pronouns Cont. (Videos 1 & 2)
Lesson 25 – Spanish Verb IR and QUERER (Videos 1, 2 & 3)
Lesson 26 – Spanish Adjectives (Videos 1 & 2)
This test has in total 15 questions:
– 14 questions you have to write down the correct answer.
– 1 question you have to select the correct option.
Maximum points for this quiz is 75 (each question earning 5 points or less). Once you have completed the test, and hit the “Show Result” button, after a few seconds you will get the result, with the points you earned, and the correct answer for each question.
It is a simple quiz, but not necessarily an easy one; I can assure you! I want you to get an honest perception of how much you have learned, and whether you may need to review the lessons or not. Nevertheless, you can take the test as many times as you will, until you get it right!
Like everything else in my Blog, the Spanish Quiz is FREE. You just have to be logged in to be able to access the Quiz.
In order to see Spanish Quiz Nbr. 1 you need to Login. To login, simply click on the LOGIN link, and enter your user/password.
If you still don’t have a user/password, you need to create one. Please follow the following steps.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTER
- Click on the link that says REGISTER.
- In the Registration window that will load, enter the your e-mail address and USER ID that you choose. Then click SUBMIT.
- After a few seconds you should receive an e-mail your inbox. If it contains the new password (assigned by the system), then go ahead and either follow the steps to change it or LOGIN.
- If you don’t find the e-mail in your Inbox, please check in your SPAM or Junk box. It may happen that the e-mail is filtered into those folders.
- If in the e-mail, instead of receiving the PSW, you received a link, go to that link and setup your own password. Then go back to the Spanish Quiz page and LOGIN.
Once you are logged in you can start access the Spanish Quiz.
You have all the time you need to answer the assessment. Once you finish answering all the questions, you have to click the “SHOW RESULTS” button. After a few seconds the page will update and show the result together with the right answers. It will also say if you have failed or passed the Spanish Quiz, and show you the points you got.