Spanish Quizzes Nbr. 9 (lessons 75 – 87)
This is the test associated to Compilation Nbr. 9, which covers lessons 75 – 87.
The topics covered are the following:
- Lesson 75: Verb HABER (Past Present Future)
- Lesson 76: Verb HABER (Past Present Future) – Sentences
- Lesson 77: Verb TENER (to have) in Past Present Future
- Lesson 78: Verb TENER (to have) in Past Present Future – Sentence
- Lesson 79: Names of Family Members Part 1
- Lesson 80: Names of Family Members Part 1 – Sentences
- Lesson 81: Dónde está – Where is/Where is it
- Lesson 82: Names of Family Members Part 2
- Lesson 83: Names of Family Members Part 2 – Sentences
- Lesson 84: Spanish Words that begin with Capital Letter
- Lesson 85: Question Words and its Twin Words – Part 1
- Lesson 86: Question Words and its Twin Words – Part 2
- Lesson 87: Question Words and its Twin Words Part 3
This test has in total 16 questions. The questions of the present Spanish exam are divided like this:
- 5 you have to write down your answer
- 10 you have to select the correct answer
- 1 is Multiple Choice (ponts will be deducted for each wrong answer selected)
Maximum points for this quiz is 80 (each question earning 5 points or less). If you miss using “tildes” (Spanish accents) when they are required, you will not get the maximum 5 points.
In order to access the the Spanish quizzes you have to be Logged In. If you still don’t have an account, then you have to Register first (it’s FREE).