Spanish Pronunciation in depth, Spanish grammar, main Spanish verbs, and important basic notions and fundamentals – Per some student’s initiative, I decided to remake the 1st part of my Free Spanish Course. The many first Spanish lessons will be recorded and posted again with a better video-quality and more in-depth details.
1st video compilation of our Free Spanish course
Those of you who have been following my older videos will remember that I group several Spanish lessons in videos of 2 hours. Then I design and post a nice quiz covering all the topics of one.
This is exactly what I intend to do with our renewed lessons. Here I’m introducing our 1st compilation. In a few weeks I will travel for about a month. And when I’m back I’ll start preparing a really great quiz for you all to practice what we’ve learned here.
The Spanish lessons contained in this compilation are:
- Lesson 1: The Spanish alphabet + Spanish pronunciation and phonetics
- Lesson 2: More Spanish pronunciation with the Spanish alphabet
- Lesson 3: Deeper into Spanish pronunciation
- Lesson 4: Spanish pronunciation tips + Spanish vocabulary
- Lesson 5: Spanish Subject Pronouns & Pronunciation
- Lesson 6: Spanish Pronouns Tips and Insights
- Lesson 7: Most used Spanish verbs SER ESTAR HABER TENER
- Lesson 8: Countable and Uncountable in Spanish
- Lesson 9: Spanish question words
Don’t forget to stay tuned, because I will keep-on posting more great videos with Spanish lessons, quizzes, and detailed explanations regarding the subjects and matters that my students suggest. Don’t miss my YouTube channel, where you can find ALL my videos and check-out other student’s comments and questions.
You can find a full list of all the video lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-screen size, click on the icon on the lower right corner of the video.
Don’t forget to comment if you have any questions or suggestions!